In order to provide you with a detailed overview of the scientific programme, we have developed a Day-to-Day overview.
* STEPS - A community initiative to design the pathway to a long-term remission of HIV infection
The community workshop about the “Cure research” organised by the European AIDS Treatment Group will take place on October 20, 2015 from 9:00 to 17:30.
It is open to people living with HIV, peer educators, community journalists, advocates and healthcare professionals with an interest in the scientific research for the long-term drug-free remission of HIV infection.
The workshop is not included in the conference registration fee, extra registration is required.
To register for the workshop, please click here.
For any further questions, please contact Giorgio Barbareschi (Giorgio.email@example.com).
* Novel Viral and Cellular Targets Against HIV
EACS Satellite Symposium Convened by HIVinnov, HIT HIDDEN HIV and Thinpad, 3 European Consortia Supported by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development.
The symposium is included in the conference registration fee. However, extra registration is required due to a limited seat availability.
To register for the symposium, please contact the EACS Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day-to-Day overview instructions: Personalised Itinerary Builder
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary for printing or downloading to your Outlook calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First time users: To register click on the "Sign In" button on the right side and register your email address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the "Sign In" button on the right side and login with your email address
and password. Close the itinerary window.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on the "Add to my favorites" icon, which is located beside the session/
presentation details on the right side, and the session/presentation will be
automatically inserted in your itinerary.
- To view your itinerary, click on the "my favorites" icon that is located on the top
right of the overview. A list of all selected sessions will appear. Overlaps will be
highlighted in red.
To insert the time of the session in your Outlook calendar*:
- Click on the "my favorites" icon that is located on the top right of the overview.
- Click on the word "Calendar" that is located on the top right of the overview.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on "open".
- A Microsoft Office Outlook window will appear, click on "allow" and the session
will appear automatically in your calendar.
To use the search engine:
- Click in the search field that is located on the right side.
- Enter the text or name that you are looking for in the search field.
*The calendar function also works with other softwares (e.g. Lotus, Mac, etc.).